Have an authentic recipe that you want to share with us? You don’t need to be a food blogger to do that! We will give you guidelines how to write recipes and photograph them, in order to be posted in Taco and Tiramisu. You will be credited as an author and if you have a website and social media accounts (even not related to food) we will add links to them.
Benefits of becoming a Taco and Tiramisu guest author:
- Opportunity to learn how to write SEO friendly recipes and blog posts for worldwide audience.
- Opportunity to learn how to take mouthwatering food photos
- You will be credited on the website as an author and photographer and will be promoted on our social media.
- You will be able to popularize the authentic recipes of your family, country or region around the whole world.
Food Blogger contributions
In case you are a food blogger who has a website with authentic recipes in your own language, you are welcome too! We will help you to translate your recipes to English and post them in Taco and Tiramisu with full credit and links to your site and social media.
If you want to become a recipe author, please contact admin (at) tacoandtiramisu (dot) com with your recipe ideas. Feel free to write in one of the following languages: English, Bulgarian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian.
What kind of recipes we are looking for
Authentic recipes: recipes that you know from your parents, grandparents or someone you were close to. Any regional recipe that has a history behind. Recipes that you can attribute to a specific country or a specific region.
To ensure maximum authenticity, the authors can contribute only with recipes from the countries where they were born or lived in or alternatively with recipes learned by a source from the specified country. We want to know the story of your recipe!
What we are NOT looking for
- Fusion recipes
- Diet friendly versions of popular traditional recipes: we like pasta made of zucchini but here is not the right place to share it.
- International recipes that you often make but you have not learned from an original source and you have adapted as per your liking. I am personally addicted to tacos and enchiladas and often cook them at home. But are my recipes authentic? I am not sure, hence I won’t post them here.